Request For Bids And Goods
Office of the Prime Minister, Federal Government of Somalia
Procurement of: Supply, delivery, installation of IT equipment and internet service
Request for Bids No: FGS/OPM/2019/04
Procuring Entity: Supply, delivery, installation of IT equipment and internet service
Issued on: May 27, 2019
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids and Goods
Country: Federal Government of Somalia
Procuring Entity: Office of the Prime Minister
Contract Title: Supply, delivery, installation of IT equipment and internet service
RFB Reference No: FGS/OPM/2019/011
1. The Office of the Prime Minister (OPM), Federal Government of Somalia invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply, delivery, installation of IT equipment and internet service.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement, Concessions and Disposal Act, 23 November 2015 and the Public Procurement, Concessions and Disposal Regulations, 2016 and is open to all bidders as defined in the Regulations.
3. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and obtain the bidding document via an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org or during office hours 08:00 to 16:30 hours at the address given below:
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 18, 2019 Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below
Office of the Prime Minister (OPM)
Mogadishu, Federal Republic of Somalia
5. Candidates must prove that they qualify to participate in public procurement by providing the following documentation which shall comprise the candidate’s bid.
- Completed Letter of Bid
- Completed Bid Information Form
- Completed Bid-Securing Declaration
- Documentary evidence demonstrating legal status and ability to operate in Africa, such as a valid Certificate of Company Registration.
- Financial Statements for the last 2 years demonstrating of annual turnover of a minimum $USD 50,000 (financial capacity). In the event that financial statements have not been produced by the bidder, Bank statements for the last 24 months must be submitted to evidence turnover.
- A declaration of certificate that the candidate has fulfilled the obligation to pay taxes. a valid tax Clearance certificate ( TCC) must be attached.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Documentary evidence demonstrating of at least 3 years’ experience in Supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of radio spectrum monitoring system and previous work experience in Horn of Africa region and conflict/post-conflict countries.